Thursday, September 01, 2005

I love this song.

Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla

It's a bit celebratory. It's uplifting. It's helping me get by with school. And if you're wondering what language they're singing, it's their own made up language. It's a Sigur Ros thing.

Seriously, I don't know what I got myself into with this master's program. So far I'm spending every available minute either a. reading or b. writing. I've never been the type of individual who has to rely on finishing up something on a deadline literally just before it. But now I have to be that person.

Looks like a lot of drinking to be had these weekends.

But you know what. Consider ourselves lucky, I can't imagine and fathom what is going on in and around New Orleans. All the best to them. An area with so much history (and especially music), it's hard to imagine the possibility that it could be lost forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its not a made up langauge they are singing. it's icelandic.