Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm still here. Just so incredibly busy. It's my first free moment to blog but it's past midnight and I need to get up at six to student teach my first graders. It'll be day two for me, day one was incredibly interesting and nerve-wracking. That coupled with my coordinating teacher being seven plus months pregnant. I don't want to easily annoy her with such obvious questions that any 'ol student teacher would naively ask. Ahhh, hopefully I'll have better stories to write about sometime -

some quick bay area shows to jot down

vienna teng performs 9.24 in fremont, california for a hurricane katrina benefit. details at her site.

asian comedy night 10.8 in the montgomery theater, downtown san jose with dat phan amongst others.

download festival 10.8 - same day as above, at the shoreline amphitheater - the killers, the doves, modest mouse, and my favorite band that everyone loves, the arcade fire.

bridge school benefit 10.29-30 - acts TBA , but just know that it'll be amazing. it always is.

depeche mode 11.18 hp pavilion, san jose - DM. new album. tour. 'nuff said.

wish me luck.

No comments: