Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hi

I've decided to move my blog to blogger! 

But don't worry.  I plan on posting simultaneously on both this Xanga site and also on my new blogger site.  There were many reasons for the move, much of which came down to having more freedom and choice with blogger.  But one thing they don't have is communities, which I love here on Xanga.  I've run across and keep in touch with many of you through the rings I joined through this site.  So don't despair, the sites will mirror each other.  The blogger site is geared and focused for those who don't use Xanga. 

New site --> http://johnnydo.blogspot.com/

It's named "Raining at Sunset" for one of my favorite instrumentals and features a favorite instrument, the dobro.  A Chris Thile tune, by the way.  Listen to it here.

I'm looking to create a banner as a header for my page as well, so if anyone is adept at that sort of stuff, let me know :)  The audioscrobbler feature on the right updates the last five songs played through my computer, and should change quite a bit.  That's about it, take a look at it, drop me a comment, and let me know what you think! 

<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for putting this chris thile tune up on your site. i really enjoy listening to it