Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'm just a little shocked and bitter that Bad Education was rated NC-17 and that that's probably what the film's most known for. It boggles my mind the amount of violent PG-13 and R-rated films that get away with so much more. But I digress... Since it's thursday and I don't have much energy to articulate why I liked it, I'll just say that it's a good movie and Gael is a great actor (from the Motorcycle Diaries, among other films)

Anyway, I need your help!!

I'm working with a friend in collaboration for the music to be played during our department graduation. It'll be played while everyone is having lunch, before the actual ceremony. I'm trying to come up with a mix of songs that are... celebratory... in the major key... upbeat but not overbearing... I don't know. I want it to be great background music but also not fluff. Any suggestions? I'm exploring everything and anything.

Oh and to followup, Luke Bulla was with Blue Merle on Jimmy Kimmel live, if anyone caught it.

No comments: